Sunday, November 13, 2005

Personal Calling Statement

God delights in creativity and his creatures. I am called to radiantly reflect his delight and add SPICE TO LIFE!

First, helping Christians discover His Creative Spirit in themselves, and illuminating the truth of a personal God in fresh and tasty ways.

Then, helping the spicy friends I've made recognize and submit to the source of their creative spirit.

Through personal relationships, writing, teaching, directing and connecting, I am called to model holiness to the Artistic, and artistry to the holy!

At the end of my life, I see the world full of Christ followers creatively and hopefully celebrating life because they are made in the image of their Creator and are purposefully living out this short earthly existence with a strong sense of their unique and God-inspired destiny!

No comments: