Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Dropping Balls. An Excuse Email not sent.


Sorry to miss the call. My phone had died (though I charged it last night), so there was no alarm. You didn't get my skype address, because my crms email isn't working and the email with my skype address for you was still in my outbox after 4 days (I've not been on my computer to even notice, because we've had a CRMS retreat in Malaysia since Sunday).

At this point, there is so much going on here already, that none of our CRMS people really have time or interest in helping me with this, I am the point person by default because I replied to Cynthe's first email about it.

As you can see, I'm having a hard time trying to have a life and ministry in Singapore (which is, I thought why we are here) while juggling the things that US and the CRM SIngapore events have asked of me.

Again, sorry to let you down. I'd like to have plenty of time to try to chase down more people to come on this vision trip. I don't know what else to say. 

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to go get ready for entertaining CRM guests who are in town this week. After taking them sightseeing today, we have two full day seminars.

I used to think I was called to do ministry in the arts. 

No comments: