Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Top ten things I do well or enjoy


An excercise for our group study:

  1. 1.     Writing – finding ways to communicate our stories (not made up stories, but life stories)
  2. 2.     Loving others.
  3. 3.     Encouraging people I know in what I see are their strengths.
  4. 4.     Reaching out in friendliness to lift people’s spirits.
  5. 5.     Performing/entertaining –singing, dancing, acting
  6. 6.     Directing – plays, tours, a class, getting to be the boss and lead people in being creative.
  7. 7.     Leading kids in activities and finding ways to make their life fun.
  8. 8.     Technical gadgets/tools for communication & influence
  9. 9.     Learning about just about everything (except stuff with numbers)
  10. 10. Sharing what I’ve learned to help others-Facilitating groups to learn


Top things I’m awful at
  1. 1.     Cooking
  2. 2.     Housework
  3. 3.     Admin with details requiring accuracy
  4. 4.     Being on time
  5. 5.     Focusing on one thing at a time
  6. 6.     Finishing what I start
  7. 7.     Prioritizing
  8. 8.     Taking criticism
  9. 9.     Planning details for travel/trips/outings
  10. 10. Any kind of planning. I’m best at spontaneous.

No comments: